Actions app


I love keyboard hotkeys. I always use keyboard shortcuts to complete tasks whenever I can. Using Alfred on my Mac, I’ve set up several hotkeys to open applications. Actions is an app that takes the principle of keyboard shortcuts to the next level: one button. Connecting to a Mac or Windows PC via the free Actions Server, Actions allows you to press one button to complete an action within an app. For instance, in Tweetbot for Mac, to view a conversation based on the highlighted tweet, I would press Shift-Command-C. With Actions, I simply tap the “View Conversation” button, and I’m done. Actions comes with several presets already installed for a number of Mac applications, but you can create custom actions as well. Actions is a great app, and available on the App Store for $3.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment